Pages

February 15, 2012

Silver Weaved Necklace

My closet...I have a shopping problem <3 fashion 

My bracelet I created and hand made in Korea and then a DY bracelet

Work Area: My stones and weaved silver necklace I just made for a project I'm working on

Modeling My Necklace Silver with weaved silver necklace

Curled hair for Valentines Day

A close up of my necklace on


This is my favorite Piece I have made so far.  I spent so much time creating and making it and am so proud of the finished piece.  I am going to make a collection of silver weaved necklaces and some will be sold on Etsy @ http://www.etsy.com/people/AMeeMeeDesigns?ref=pr_profile

2 comments:

  1. Wow! You are great! Those are fantastic! I am your follower now:) Would you like to follow me bACK?
    xoxo

    www.adelinaalexander.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, can't believe you made it. good job! your new blog is lovely--great design. :) i am now following you via google, and i would be honored if we stayed connected! all the best on your lovely blog, and have a great day!
    xoxo
    jasmine
    http://adamalexmommy.com

    ReplyDelete