Pages

March 27, 2012

Traveling to New York

So its back to school sadly on this rainy day I decided to wear a skirt and my Hunter green Hunter boots.  I took a picture of my outfit on my iPhone its a bit blurry (I have a shacky hand) but you get the idea, I now have a tripod so I will eventually try to figure that out! lol


 So I was in New York for spring break with the family looking at the GIA school that I will be attending in september!!!  It was so nice and I just can't wait to start school and be in NewYork, its my kind of city where you can wear a dress and no one asks why you are so dressed up. I did a little shopping at Zara and got a beautiful yellow jacket and a yellow lace skirt.
I also got to visit my good friend Kelci, we went out to dinner at this trendy little restaurant called Jane near Greenwich
The Trip was really a blast it was my mother and brothers first time to New York City so I got to show them around all the areas.  We walked the high line and then went to Greenwich village to get cupcakes from Magnolias.  They were just as amazing as I remembered!!! 
Then we walked to the East Village and had some Crifdogs a small bar like place that serves some dang good hotdogs( the boys loved it) and then we walked to Gramercy and showed the family the area that we will be looking for my apartment in.  

While in New York I spotted some cute spring fashion and was a total paparazzi and snapped pictures...
has to be J.Crew

colorful sitter in the park
and of course the cute moms of NY taking a walk in CP

My mother and I also went to the Met and I saw this beautiful silver creation.  I would just die to have this in my house but the amount of silver used in this and the time to make it...its priceless or at least way more than I will ever have :) 

Overall the trip was really fun and just made me that much more excited to be moving in July and to start school at GIA in September!  



Anne Kimberly




No comments:

Post a Comment