Pages

March 14, 2012

Traveling

So I have been MIA for the last week or so.  I went to visit my Great Aunt (who has stomach cancer and lives in Oregon) over the weekend and she does not have internet, she is amazing and I wish I could do more for her but I did introduce her to this nail polish :) Glitzerland by OPI ...The fashionista's way to help someone feel better!!!  She was basically my grandma because both mine died before I was born and she was my grandpa's sister So I love her very much, and visited her almost every summer when I was younger.

She is amazing and still loves fashion she was showing me the fashion she liked in the newest magazines and that she LOVES that bright yellow that is being used in everything!  One of my favorites is this yellow Helmut Lang dress ...

I also got her to buy this lovely white button up linen shirt from Jcrew which is only in the stores because I cannot find it online.  I am so glad to be at an age where we can exchange clothing ideas, unlike my young years when I had every color of old navy flip flop to match my tank tops(I was a styling child) haha

I also found that my favorite traveling clothing's are Victoria secrets yoga fold over leggings, they are so comfy and still give you some style.  I wore mine with my new Frye Melissa button up boots in dark brown <3 so comfortable! Which was nice because I had to RUNNN to catch my second flight and barely made it..I think I almost took down a few people and I definitely saw someone laugh at me when I said out loud "How far could gate 48 actually BE" haha I wasn't panicked at allll

But I had a great trip and and am so glad to have spend time with my Great Aunt!!!  Also Tell me what you might wear on a plane I'm always curious for new outfits that are still comfortable?!?!?!

Anne Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment